Sweet tooth calling? 📣 We’ve got just the fix! These fudgy Almond Flour Brownies are rich, chewy, and utterly decadent. Truly an upgraded twist on a classic dessert.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Big Horn UP or Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax:3 tbsp warm water)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground flaxseed and water and whisk to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes, or until mixture has thickened and become viscous.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 pan and spread evenly.*
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until set.
Note: Mixture will be very thick and sticky – this is how it should be!