Mini Greek Bell Pepper Boats are quick, colorful, and delicious! Enjoy them as a snack or fun party app! The perfect addition to any holiday lineup!
- 12 mini bell peppers
- 4 Persian cucumbers diced
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup sliced kalamata olives diced
- ¾ cup prepared hummus
- 2 tbsp Big Horn UP extra virgin, Milanese Gremolata, Garlic, or Basil Olive Oils
- 2 tbsp Big Horn red wine, sherry or Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- ⅛ tsp each, dried garlic powder, basil, and oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine diced cucumbers, onion, and feta. Combine veggie mixture with vinaigrette and toss well; set aside.
- Slice one side off of bell peppers and remove seeds to create your “boat”.
- Fill peppers with a spread of your favorite hummus followed by a generous scoop of the veggie mixture. Enjoy! Recipe & 📸: @compstonkitchen